Monday, April 18, 2011

[Day 2] Growing Pains

Fml. My day started at 4 this morning. Actually, I don't think yesterday ended. They both ran together. I spent the night at my boyfriend's place last night and he is on some new kick of sleeping with the loudest fucking music on. I asked him to turn it off, but he said he couldn't sleep without it so he turned it down...guess what asshole, we are in the room with the fucking thing. you can turn it down all you want I can still fucking here it....and as if that wasn't enough, when we did it this morning he didn't have a condom on. beautiful. hello plan b. Then, he asked me to eat something. I told him I wasn't hungry but to keep his fucking dog nose off the trail I caved. I left pissed off at him, then I was late for work. Then everyone there was a bitch, and my day has only gotten better. I didn't make it to the gym because my back is killing me because I didn't get sleep. I did get to tan and do yoga though which made things a lot better, but now all I want to do is nap. I've been getting stomach pains like crazy and although they hurt, they are completing me and filling up this fucking shit hole of a day.

Sunday is Easter, and if you come from a large southern family you know what that's like. I became vegan for lent (even though I don't hold a religion I think it's a good practice) and I dropped 8 pounds. This was amazing for me, but my family gets so concerned. The only reason they do this is because they are all obese and they don't know what to do when a body starts getting to a beautiful weight. Needless to say, come Easter Sunday they are going to try and stuff my face. I plan on making this week count and shock the hell out of them when they see me, then take bites here and there to also lead their fucking dog noses off the trail. That means dedicated to more than just yoga for the rest of the week no matter how much my back hurts and eating much less than I have been.

intake-

Breakfast:
Kellogs protein bar- 170 cals
Coffee with splenda and non-fat non-dairy creamer- 35cals

Lunch:
9 whole-wheat crisps- 90cals
2tbsp vegetable humus- 60cals
1cup broccoli and brussels sprouts- 100cals

Dinner:
Bowl of cereal- 300cals [I had a bowl but then went back and picked out of the box. ugh. fat ass]
1cup light soy milk- 70cals

Total= 825 [to much, to much, to much]

1 Hour Yoga






Thinspo:






"Please God, Please help me go one more day without eating. "

1 comment:

LongDistanceDIY said...

Thats a pretty inspiring thing! going vegan for lent, and the 8lbs you dropped is amazing..Thats the way it should be! The other vegans i know are all grossly fat because they stuff their faces with junk like oreos which apparently are vegan..gross. I'm not going home for Easter this year [thank goodness] cause my family is the same way..it would be a nonstop chocolate and junks fest.
And your intake is great to considering all the yoga!
-Vasilikie