Monday, April 18, 2011

[Day 2] Measurements

Took these down, and didn't have the strength to take my weight. It shocked the hell out of me. I can't believe I let myself get here. I've fallen into this "systematic not caring" phase and I eat whatever I want and it really needs to stop because it is obviously starting to show.

I've decided to set a goal for myself. This September I'll be starting art school. It is in Savannah, Ga and seeing as how I'm very sue to the cold weather I'm going to need a change of wardrobe. Ugh. By the beginning of August I plan on being 3 sizes down and my goal weight of 120. I know I can do this. I can't go and not be small. I would disgust myself too much every single day. I refuse. 120 is the lowest I can be without the doctor saying I'm too small. I'd like to stay right around there, but if I can, I'll go lower. Nothing is Everything. 

4-18-11 Measurements 
Left Arm: 11 1/2"   Right Arm: 12"
Bust: 30 1/2"
Waist: 26"
Navel: 31" [shoot me]
Butt: 39" [again]
Hips: 38 1/2" [die die die death die]
Left Leg: 23"            Right Leg: 24" [these are one inch larger than two weeks ago. seriously? shoot me]


8-1-11 Goal Measurements 
Left Arm: 8"            Right Arm: 9"
Bust: 30"
Waist: 22-23"
Navel: 26-27"
Butt: 35-36"
Hips: 34"
Left Leg: 20"           Right Leg: 21"


Jean Size= 7-8
Goal=3 or 4-5

Here, I don't know what is realistic. I'm pear shaped and understand that my ass is always going to be fat, but I want it to be so so much smaller. I'm not sure what measurements are good for a 120lb 5'7" person who looks amazingly thin. Any help on that? Anyway, all of these measurements would be fantastic if they ended up being smaller, but I have to be somewhat logical for the moment. As much as I'd love to be nothing right now, idk if I can get there by August.

Leg Thinspo Needed! if anyone has some skinny leg photos I'd love to see em. They will motivate me.

Just a Few:








Will do weight tomorrow.

No comments: