Thursday, April 21, 2011

[Day 5] Working up a Sweat

Fantastic Day. I have to take a moment to give props to Skinny_Legs who has helped motivate me back into some serious gym time. Thank you sweet girl, I needed the push! I had to work odd hours today. I came in the morning for three hours then left for two hours then came back to work four more. In my mind, I was already prepared to slack off in the gym department because I had less than two hours to complete a workout, shower and get back to work. I walked in, got on the treadmill and started walking as usual. I did some interval training and got all sweaty and worked up, which made me think of Skinny_legs amazing workout. I then proceeded down to the dance room to do some bar training. Time was getting late and I still had to shower and make the twenty minute drive back to work. So I thought, "ok, I'll end here." I did very well on my intake today, only eating half of what I'd normally eat. This inspired me further and after dinner I did another hour of hatha yoga, bordering on vinyasa. I feel like I have conquered this day.

Intake:

Breakfast-
1/2 cup of fruit- 40 cals
1/2 cup of cereal- 50
1/2 cup soy milk- 35

Homemade soy-latte w/ 1/2 cup of soy milk- 35

Lunch-
1/2 pb&j sandwich [made with low-fat pb]- 125
1/2 apple- 40

2 cherry coke zeros - ZERO :)

Dinner-
Boca Chicken Patty on a slice of whole-wheat bread and some humus- 270 [didn't finish all of it]
1/2 cup of veggies- 35

Total= 630

20 minute interval training- 110
30 minutes Ballet Bar training- 190
1 Hour Yoga- 180

Total Burned= 480 :)

Gotta love it.

Thinspo

two favorites: Gisele photographed by David Lachapelle

2 comments:

americaneaglelove said...

Big congrats on the workout and intake!! I haven't tried yoga, but everyone seems to love it. I'll definitely try over spring break! I'm glad you had a fantastic day! (:

LongDistanceDIY said...

You did amazing today! woo!
keep it up girly!