Saturday, April 23, 2011

[Day 7] Food Only for Thought.

Food is what we say it is. Food. It is not a gift, it is not a curse. It does not have powers. It can not speak, it can not invoke. It can not be forced or be coerced. It does not have feelings, and can not make you have feelings. It is an inanimate object such as a chair or table is. I do not have a relationship with a chair or table. It simply exists. I can refuse it, or accept it. Today, as simple as this thought and fact may sound, occurred to me in the deepest and clearest sense and I felt relief that this control could be mine. I am in control of my destiny. I am the only one accountable for what goes into my mouth. No one else. "I will have will power, and I will refuse that plate you offer"....a little food for thought.

For visiting the family, today was remarkably good. My monthly gift was presented to me today which will affect my weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully not to badly. No one baked or cooked or offered anything outrageous to me today. I managed to stay quite busy and also got a bit of a workout by babysitting the three little boys of some family friends. Tomorrow will be hard, but I plan on only having bites here and there and staying on my feet all the time to burn calories. If I have to purge, I will (but I'm going to be in control enough that it won't have to come to that.) Plan on taking some supplement as well to help burn a little extra. Cross your fingers, wish me luck.

Intake

Breakfast
1 cup fruit- 80
1/2 cup soymilk- 35

Lunch
1/2 apple - 40
1/2 cup grapes - 80? [if someone can give me a count on this it would be fantastic grapes are wonderful!]

Dinner-
Handful of vegan fat free carmal popcorn- 200
3 small sweet potato fries [my sister insisted]- no idea

Total= I'm guessing around 500.


Running around with kids- lots

Total Burned= not enough

It's been a long day so no thinspo. Stay Strong ladies. Nothing is Everything

2 comments:

americaneaglelove said...

I love love love your thoughts and ideas in the first paragraph. It helped my mind clear. Babysitting 3 kids?! That's quite an accomplishment. Good luck tomorrow! :)

Kara said...

Wow.
That is quite the revelation.
I think I needed to hear that today!
Food has no control over me, it is just another object.
I will not let it control me.
No, instead, I will control it.
I am inspired.
Thank you, love. :)
Hang in there and stay strong! <3