Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Beginning...

So, a year or two ago I started a blog on this same topic and unfortunately got off track. I got very VERY heavy, but within the last couple months have lost a lot of that weight. Now I want to start anew and get into a body I feel complete in. I want a body that makes people talk about how thin I am, and wonder if I've been eating. I want my hip-bones to stick out and dimples on my back. My ribs have started to show a lot which I am loving but it's not enough. There is still way to much fat on me and I know this will help. I love support from people and advice to see what others are doing. I welcome comments and chats and advice. I will do before and after pictures, but as we all know...with Ana there is no after. Thin is a way of life.

For the next week (my starting week) I will post everything I have to eat because I need to be accountable. This won't be an life-long thing because I know it gets boring talking about what I had to eat every second of every day, but for this week only...I need a standard.

Sunday, April 17th. (Day 1)

I took my active multivitamin and my lipo-6, but I ran out of hoodia yesterday and have to go back to gnc for more.

Breakfast:
    Small bowl of cereal w/ light soy milk - 275 calories
    Coffee w/ non-fat non-dairy creamer- 35 calories

Lunch:
    Vegetable Medley w/ light tofu- 300 calories
    1 cup of fruit- 80 calories

Dinner:
   Sautéed vegetables in no-cal cooking spray- 100
   1 slice whole-grain wheat toast - 50 calories
   1 tbsp low-fat peanut butter- 95 calories

Total= 935 :/

Not the best day because of the peanut butter but I am trying to be gradual so I don't fail on first flight. Usually if I want something really bad I will have one or two bites of it and that will be all I have for the meal, but I ate the whole piece of toast. I wish I hadn't but I can't change it. I did, however, reject a bite of chocolate cake when it was offered to me.

No workout today.

ThinSpo:





 

No comments: