Friday, April 29, 2011

The Good News and the Bad News

Me and my boyfriend talked. We talked and talked until about three this morning. We worked out rules and boundries and what we wanted and what we didn't want. He apologized for going behind my back for things and in return we worked out new adventures that we were ok with in the bedroom. Thank you Skinny_Legs for helping me keep an open mind and also keeping me from binging! I read that comment right before I was about to head out to the ice cream stand. So I am feeling much better today except for the lack of sleep.

Eating was alright until this evening when the family decided pizza and fried chicken was the way to go. I picked on the fried chicken and had two and a half slices of pizza and then a roll but immediately went and purged it all up. I have to start punishing myself for that kind of stuff. I can not simply eat what I want because it is there, that is not how a skinny girl lives.

Intake was around 300 before the fried food frenzy so it wouldn't have killed me if i didn't purge it up. I did workout a good bit today. I decided for a change of pace to go to the park and do a couple trails. I power walked for 6, 1 mile trails. I'm not sure what the time span on that is but it usually takes me 15 minutes for 1 mile power walking. So...1and 1/2 hours? If that is the case then I burned 500 calories and then me and my boyfriend had play time and that was several more. (if this TMI offends anyone please let me know and I will quit posting it. My goal is to connect with people and I really don't mean to offend anyone I just like being honest.)

Tomorrow will be better simply because I will not let food control me. It's harder though being with my family because they get suspicious when I don't eat what they are eating. Maybe I should just eat (or not eat) what I want and let them deal with it if they have a problem. I'm a grown women. I don't need their permission to be thin.

Love and Skinnies to everyone <3

2 comments:

Kara said...

That picture is gorgeous, ahhh.
I am so glad you worked things out with your boyfriend! :)
Yay for exercise but boo for icky food. :(
Tomorrow will be so much better!
I need to get sneakier now that I am going to be home all the time soon instead of at university...sigh.
Must find ideas! :D
Hang in there, love, and stay strong! <3

americaneaglelove said...

I'm really glad you and your boyfriend worked things out. :) Talking always helps sort out stuff, I think. Congrats on the exercise, and congrats on having fun with your boyfriend! Good luck tomorrow, stay beautiful!