Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[Day 3] Series of Unfortunate Events...

So, not a good day. I woke up to find blood in my stool. [tmi I know I'm sorry] I did some research online and it's because I've been taking my Lipo-6 to many weeks in a row. The warning label told me to take it 8 weeks then take 4 weeks off...but since when do I heed warning? Anyway, I got scared and decided that I will take the next week off the pills and see if everything gets better. No lipo-6 on top of no hoodia? Cravings galore! My intake is not good AT ALL! Then the people at work were a pain and my boyfriend is so un-supportive of me not eating. He constantly is asking me if I want something to eat and bringing me things to eat. I need advice on how to make this stop.

Breakfast-
1cup shredded wheat (not the disgusting frosted kind) - 175cals
1cup Soymilk- 70cals
Coffee with 2 non-dairy creamers- 70cals [why did I have to have two?]

[I could have done a half cup of both and saved myself before this day began but I didn't]

Lunch-
Lettuce and Spinach mix w/ drizzle of ginger dressing- 50cals
1cup Edamame- 150cals
1cup of frozen Fruit-80cals

[Again, I ate 1 cup when I could have eatin half...but here comes the fun part]

Dinner-
5 large bites of vegan chocolate cake (made with splenda)- I'm guessing around 400cals
2 vegan oatmeal cookies (My mom gave them to me ask a gift. Fuck food gifts and fuck you mom!)- 260cals

Then to make matters even worse...my boyfriend came over and made me eat two bowls of cereal valuing at 250 a piece.  UUUGHGH!

Total= 1,755 DX [Ugly and Awful!!]
then after that...i binged more. i hate myself today.

30 minutes on the treadmill [yeah, not good either]

The cravings became to much, and I was tired from work then working out and I caved. It's only DAY 3!? I need to pull myself together. I feel like a fool, an idiot and a fat ass and I can't take it. I went to shave my legs and just watched my fat fold over itself. It so very gross. I thought about purging but didn't. This morning when I weighed I was at 142.4. Lower than my usual fat 145, but I probably went back after that binge. Tomorrow, 1 hour of yoga, 1 hour on the treadmill, and a very low intake. Ugh.

Thinspo to remind me of where I need to be and what's more important than that fucking cake!

There will never be fries [or cake] worth it.





"Please God, Please give me the strength to go one more day without food."

p.s. I added my heavy weight pictures and my progress and will add more as I go, onto a new page.  Hopefully they will help scare you all and myself skinny.

.120. 120.120.

3 comments:

LongDistanceDIY said...

Hey girl chill out, all is not lost..yeah you caved pretty hard but can still fix it, you have tomorrow. As for the lame gym time its better than what I did today, I'll for sure go tomorrow to weigh-in but you should go to and I challenge you to work harder than me! We have the same goal weight and about the same CW, so why don't we work to push each other to 120 and beyond?
thinner is the winner.

FeatherWeight said...

Thanks for the support girly I really needed it! I've been looking for accountability and someone going through what I am going through so thank you for pushing me. We will work together and make it down to 120 and lower. I'll help push and support you and you do the same for me. I appreciate it so much. *Stay Strong*

Anonymous said...

your thinspo picture always help me through the hard times, thank you for that. Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday, i hope today was better for you. Much love and stay strong. Jxxx