Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Final Thoughts] 141.0

So today started out pretty good. I looked down at the scale to see a 141. Not the 138 I had hoped for but I tripped a couple times this starting week. I know this next week will be much better. Today was an alright day. I felt like I ate a ton even though I only had three or four bites of the dishes then went and drank diet coke the rest of the time. I walked around the lake which was a good several calories burned. I may have screwed up a bit on the eating, but here is the thing...I'm ok. Tomorrow is almost here. I can do this. With Ana guiding me and a new strength of will. I want to thank all of you beautiful girls who have been helping me with support and kind comments. They really do truly help me on this journey to perfection and I hope that I have managed to help you some as well. Stay Strong amazing girls! We will make it.

Some Beach Themed Thinspo :)




3 comments:

Kara said...

You can do whatever you set your mind to.
Perfection is attainable, and we are all getting there, one step at a time. :)
I hope today went all right for you!
Hang in there, love, and stay strong! <3

thin_thighs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thin_thighs said...

You'll get to that weight soon! you can do it I believe in you. we are around the same weight if you want we can support each other by like commenting and giving tips.

Stay strong
Jess