Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Little Down, but Not Out

So yesterday I was extremely busy and didn't get the chance to blog, but I'm glad I'm getting the chance. It was a decent day yesterday. Didn't workout. I've been way to lenient on that. I need some inspiration to get back into the gym routine. Yoga is great for plenty of things but burning excess fat is really not one of them unless its vinyasa and my class is Hatha. If anyone has tips on what helps them get to the gym I would love to hear your thoughts :) I ate well yesterday. I don't think I went above 600. Normal small breakfast, slice of plain toast and an apple for lunch. Went out with my boyfriend for dinner and had two vegetable sides and four small bites of lean steak. I feel good about it. I had to make sure it looked like I was just eating healthy and not trying not to eat. He didn't seem to notice.

Today so far has been...slow. I'm having trouble sleeping and I wake up tired with back pain and then have to work, then I have to workout and I really just never want to. Once again, I'm not inspired or motivated. I want something fun to do that burns 600 calories instead of sitting on a stationary bike or intervaling on a treadmill for an hour. Ballet is fun, but only to a point. I'm not a pro so I can dance silly for an hour or two but I want to feel like I've accomplished something serious after I'm done. My ballet is more of a hobby. My gym only offers kickboxing and yoga classes. I just need to do something creative, but I'm not sure what or how to go about it. I'm in desperate need of help because I will never reach my goals if I don't start burning off all that I am eating. Speaking of eating, today has been good. I really think I have the food part under control though. Fruit and soy milk and a small vegan muffin for breakfast. Edamame and an apple for lunch. I will hopefully go on a hike later to burn off that muffin. I'm not sure what will be for dinner, but whatever it is I'm only having three bites. Love and support to everyone out there.

<3

2 comments:

LongDistanceDIY said...

HEY, what a bout hiking with friends or kayaking? both burn major energy and are super fun.
xo

Kara said...

I am so jealous.
My eating has been crap lately.
Ugh.
Every time I eat, I just want to puke.
Fat girls cannot be Anas.
Yet, that is what I am.
Am I a fraud? :(
Siiigh.
Hang in there and stay strong, love. <3