Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weakness Consumes Me



Weakness consumes me.
It rears it's evil head
It laughs and lingers

Inspiration, please Stay
Perfection, please Speak
Pull me and want me

I feel I've wasted
Who I am
What I want

Where did the glimmer go?


I binged. After all I said about food meaning nothing, I ate cake. I ate pie. I ate a bowl of ice cream. I ate fries. I poured this quick fixing sugar pill down my throat in spoon fulls and felt emptier than when I am actually empty. I feel weak. My limitations are spread like oil in water. I can see straight through all of these so called rules and take advantage of the space between them.

I try to be positive, but it's hard today. Yesterday was horrible. The scale said 142 this morning. Bloated. Gross. I hate this feeling. I need more boundaries and structure. I need to make a promise.

A promise to all of you.

May 1st is Sunday. I have to lose 2 pounds to meet my goal. My promise to all of you is this...

+5 days a week of hard exercise. A minimum of 400 calories burned.
+Until Sunday May 1st, under 500 calories intake and 600 calories burned.
+ For the next 21 days, no sugar and no starches. I a-lot myself 2 pieces of whole-grain toast but that is all. If I am going to eat animal products again, then I need to restrict elsewhere. I can have meat, vegetables and fruit. That's all. I will count down the days to make sure all of you see I am keeping my word.

I need the accountability. I'm falling slowly, and I need to promise, not only myself, but all of you strong Anas that I can and will fix the faults in my character. I need to show everyone that I am strong enough. If you see me falling off, tell me. I will get back up and show my strength of will.

I will post my intake for the day later, along with my workout.
I promise you, I will have control.


3 comments:

LongDistanceDIY said...

damn thats a very impressive set of rules, i'm here for you to keep you in line as long as you want me. I've been trying to work out more too, you're my inspiration.
good luck!

LongDistanceDIY said...

Hey I'm heading to the gym today for some light cardio and core exercise [because i think i pulled something in my shoulder] let me know how it goes if you get there too!
xo

Kara said...

Good luck with this!
I know you can do it!
We are Anas; we are strong. :)
Hang in there, love. <3